Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Done, before, but

Its such a great saond ill, never grt it out of my head.

it has been done before, and a little better. but i like this one more for some reason..
here it is.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:181 6021

Scott-Falco responds:

I mentioned that I based this off of that version, but since it wasnt animated, i made my own

~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~ ~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~

Nice!

I realy liked it! the animaton was great, but i was sort of wth when it said evil toys...
makes me want to see the full version!
have it done soon, i hope!

SpikeVallentine responds:

hmmm.....many people think its unfinished.

Have you read the author comments? It's been done!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE MONTH AGO!

THANK YOU FOR ANTICIPATING THIS!

Flash Drawing tutorial Flash Drawing tutorial

nooo...

It was an ok tutorial, it looks like you rushed it in the end though.

Also, where is the shojo? thats the best anime!!!

"Pass The Axe" Collab "Pass The Axe" Collab

Good!

Nice! I liked it, but it was anoying that is was not the same axe for every one of them, then it would have realy been "pass the axe"

Hamalo responds:

Yeah, we kinda thought of that half way through and if I tried to edit all the axe it would mess up the parts because the axes were different sizes etc. If I ever do a collab like this again, I'll make sure everyone uses the same thing

Sparta Sparta

Lol!

This is one of the rare flashes that i laughed at! congratz an a brilant short!

Negatives: Short

Positves: funny

WhiteKingdom responds:

she needed that banana, didn't she?

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

Oh my god

This was genious! i love stuff like this, so its so fun to see it here on newgrounds. Not many kind of artists like that around.
Love it!!!

Shadow VS Silver Sonic Shadow VS Silver Sonic

Not Bad...

I like it a bit. It was ok, the animation was a little dodgeee.... But there is one thing i cant forgive you for. Its shadows red eye thing. in the corner. It makes him look demented and you didnt put it there!!!

Leviathan-Ran responds:

I know!! the new shadow drawings have it now lol

Happy B-Day BlueHippo Happy B-Day BlueHippo

Jas-karl

i enjoed it a bit, but it is a little out of sinc. I get that problem too. i make my flash on a crap computer and when i run it on my good one, wha bamb! it turns out it lagged on my crap one. not bad, anyway.

MADNESS TEST MADNESS TEST

Gahhh!

Pardon me while i go puke in the corner. I stoped it playing.
I give it a 2 out of 5. Becuse i ate to much today.

Lame Stand-Ups: Episode 2 Lame Stand-Ups: Episode 2

Not the best stick film by far.

Bah, realy, i think that the thing that let me down was the sound. it had a lot of background fuzz, and it wasn't really that funny. You need to work on your general ideas more. I can't argue much about the graphics, because it was a stick film, but try harder next time.