Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Done, before, but

Its such a great saond ill, never grt it out of my head.

it has been done before, and a little better. but i like this one more for some reason..
here it is.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:181 6021

Scott-Falco responds:

I mentioned that I based this off of that version, but since it wasnt animated, i made my own

~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~ ~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~

Nice!

I realy liked it! the animaton was great, but i was sort of wth when it said evil toys...
makes me want to see the full version!
have it done soon, i hope!

SpikeVallentine responds:

hmmm.....many people think its unfinished.

Have you read the author comments? It's been done!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE MONTH AGO!

THANK YOU FOR ANTICIPATING THIS!

Flash Drawing tutorial Flash Drawing tutorial

nooo...

It was an ok tutorial, it looks like you rushed it in the end though.

Also, where is the shojo? thats the best anime!!!

ImmorTall ImmorTall

How could you not know how to shield?

All you have to do is protect the family. The war stuff was a little strange though. Why were they attacking the fammily in the first place? Are we in France, Poland, Eastern Gearmany in WW2 or what?
Aside from the strangeness of the setting, It was very well done, nice simplistic black and white style, (Green alien blood? Has this not been done too many times though, personaly I thought it would have felt a little deeper if the alien blood was red, but, what do I know)
I love you, though, for not creating a game we have seen before. It was refreshing, calming and it touched me a little at the end. (Why is it always the chicks that cry?)
Anyway, a little bit longer, perhaps with some more emotive people (Why they trust you? That was he most alien thing in the game.)
A solid 9/10 5/5, but only in the hopes you make more.

Advanced Ninja Advanced Ninja

nice

its good, but there is a bug wiht the game play. I was hanging on the the ledge in level one, trying to get up and BANG, i died.

\\ - Nightlife - // \\ - Nightlife - //

Yes yes yes!

Finaly, a Funk song with some twanging, love that. Its a little short though, so minus 1 for that, but im still rating it a 5!
Gah i love this kind of Funk!

We Are Space Seals We Are Space Seals

Awsome

seriously, how come no one seems to like this? I think its great! It takes a little while to get into, but i love the sounds. Hope you make more!

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

I CANT STOP THE BEAT!!!!

this is my bros acount and he showed me this and i LOVE IT! i cant stop listening to it!!!